Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been putting off installing new leaf packs, shocks and coilovers on the 05 with the weather changing figure I better get it done and off the garage floor but don't have a compressor or lift so would have to do it the old school way. Just not feeling game to do it right now. Anyone know of a good shop that I can get this done and not get raked over?
Thanks in advance for the guidance.

·
on line
1,082 Posts
most of us will work for beer. You can try to set up a mod day too. If you're not, get on the GLX facebook page, it looks like DepHep is thinking about setting up a mod day.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the replies!

The main thing is the building where I do may work has no electric, heat, etc so it's not the ideal conditions when it's cold and gets dark sooner now. Plus, it would not be a five minute drive for folks more like 1 1/2 or so which I would not feel is fair and ask to work in such conditions.

Yesterday I spend the money and got the leaf packs, coil overs, shackles, shocks and Duratracs installed by a shop.

·
Veteran
628 Posts
I'm looking to get mine done, too! I have a PRG lift I was going to have a shop do plus headers. I can provide plenty of beer and steaks/burgers or pizza. Don't have a real good spot to do it at right now but can figure something out, I suppose. I am in South Central WI

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
we are a little more active on our facebook page opposed to here.

Just toss it up on there and we can get it done. We will have to figure out a time and place but to be honest im not doing it in the cold. wait till it warms up a little bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts