Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I popped the center dash tray off today in order to pull the cluster lid that goes around the stereo, and the one screw that should be holding the cluster lid to the rest of the dash is missing. Likely yet another side effect of the poor stereo/amp install the previous owner did or had done. Anyway, I'm looking for that screw and whatever metal retainer it screws into, because that is missing also - there is just a rectangular plastic hole where it looks like something should be to hold a screw in place. I cant find the numbers in the parts diagrams.

Thanks much
Nathan

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
I popped the center dash tray off today in order to pull the cluster lid that goes around the stereo, and the one screw that should be holding the cluster lid to the rest of the dash is missing. Likely yet another side effect of the poor stereo/amp install the previous owner did or had done. Anyway, I'm looking for that screw and whatever metal retainer it screws into, because that is missing also - there is just a rectangular plastic hole where it looks like something should be to hold a screw in place. I cant find the numbers in the parts diagrams.

Thanks much
Nathan
i haven't had that screw in there for YEARS. it's really not vital to the truck.

I don't have a part number for ya...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts