Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Long time Lurker, First time Poster.....

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  First4x4 
#1 ·
Good afternoon all , my name is Tony . I just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for all the information available on this site . I bought my X in 2016 with 173k on it, got a great price less than 2,500 . I owned a 1987 D21 with about 550k on it before it went to the junkyard, still ran like a top. I hated that truck but it just wouldn't die, so when I saw the X a few years later , I bought it knowing it would rust away before it died. So far I haven't done much in the way of mods, just a 2 inch spacer lift and an AAL, aux fuse box and some extra 12v ports, and a bypass for the transmission . Some pictures since I know you all like pictures .
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Plant
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Plant

It is pretty plain but in good shape considering it survived an alcoholic soccer mom for the first 8 years of it's life .

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the site.
There is a wealth of information to be found in the "How To" section of the forums.

#11 ·
Greetings from another Ohio Xterra owner! I have an 05 in the same granite color. Wish we had places closer to us to actually go offroading, I haven't been able to find the time to make the trek out of state to the few places I've looked up.

I would recommend doing the factory fog light upgrade, Nissan makes it pretty easy with everything being pre-wired. This is my second Nissan vehicle that I've been able to add fog lights to afterwards. Suspension is on my long term list, your spacer lift and AAL doesn't look too noticeable from the photos, but I bet in person you can tell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.