Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the Husky Liners Long John mudflaps/fender flares on their X? If so, care to share some pictures/your experience with them?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Do you have the 12” or the 15” versions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12" wide 48" long on the front and 36" long on the rear. The front hangs about 7" below the body. The rear hangs about 3" below the body. I didn't take the time to trim and make it all even. But no more road spray down the side of my X anymore

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
12" wide 48" long on the front and 36" long on the rear. The front hangs about 7" below the body. The rear hangs about 3" below the body. I didn't take the time to trim and make it all even. But no more road spray down the side of my X anymore

Awesome! Thanks for the pictures!

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm gonna try these. Only the narrow top part looks rippled, the rest looks great. Not much spray comes off the top, based on the pattern on the side of mine, so I'll trim that part off. Just get 36" front and rear and trim them at the top of the bumper line.
@Mtntrtl63X How thick is the material? Would it be relatively easy to cut with some snips?

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm gonna try these. Only the narrow top part looks rippled, the rest looks great. Not much spray comes off the top, based on the pattern on the side of mine, so I'll trim that part off. Just get 36" front and rear and trim them at the top of the bumper line.
@Mtntrtl63X How thick is the material? Would it be relatively easy to cut with some snips?

Post pics when you do. I still have my set sitting in the closet because I’m too nervous to try it out hahaha.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Post pics when you do. I still have my set sitting in the closet because I’m too nervous to try it out hahaha.
I ordered up 4 of the 36" last night. It'll probably be a couple weeks before I get them on (going on vacay).

How thick are they?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ordered up 4 of the 36" last night. It'll probably be a couple weeks before I get them on (going on vacay).

How thick are they?

I’m at school for the week so I don’t have access to them at the moment, but they’re by no means crazy thick. I’d say a couple of millimeters.

·
Registered
62 Posts
3/16" snips or a heavy duty set of scissors would cut it easily, Heck if you're good you could probably just trim it with a utility knife... I've added a few extra screws along the top Edge and The Wider Edge and have reduced the wavy effect that somebody mentioned. Not at home now but I'll get some new pics up once I get back around the house.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts