Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Lokka brand front diff locker over a month ago. Still not received and they don't answer my emails. Anyone else have experience with these guys?

·
Well then...
1,122 Posts
Not quite. They are a fairly large company in Australia. Maybe call them when they’re open? I’d take it that with half the world shut down right now, it might take a bit to produce and send internationally.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Over two months and Lokka still hasn't replied to any of my numerous inquiries. Covid or not, that's really poor customer service,
Got PayPal involved and Lokka wouldn't respond to them, either, so they refunded my money.
What a shame.
On the bright side, All Dogs Offroad is working with Torq Masters to make an auto front diff locker. If the deal goes down it might come to market sometime next year.
If you might be interested in one, email ADO and let them know. Hopefully, they can make this happen.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Belated update - over a month after I cancelled my order Lokka sent me shipping notification. These guys are alive and sending out product. WaaaHooo! I've run the Lokka for the past couple of months and LOVE it. No negatives to report at all.

·
Registered
09, lifted, 33's
235 Posts
Please explain what happened as i thought your order was cancelled???? curious on lokka's status as the facebook page is a dumpster fire.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ordered the Lokka and waited three months for it. Emailed them a number of times and never received a reply. Cancelled the order through PayPal and forgot about it. Two months later it shipped.
Plan on a six month wait if you order one,
Based on my experience their customer service is abysmal. Don't expect your emails to be answered. Six months is a long time to wait.
But...their product is fantastic! I recommend the Lokka without reservation.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered the Lokka and waited three months for it. Emailed them a number of times and never received a reply. Cancelled the order through PayPal and forgot about it. Two months later it shipped.
Plan on a six month wait if you order one,
Based on my experience their customer service is abysmal. Don't expect your emails to be answered. Six months is a long time to wait.
But...their product is fantastic! I recommend the Lokka without reservation.
Man,
I’m in the same boat. I cancelled my order last week not knowing what was going on. Now I’m in limbo because I’m not sure if they will continue with my order or stop it. I originally ordered my Lokka last month. What website did you use?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well, I finally got an update. Lokka is up and running but like everyone’s already said- they are as busy as ever. Expect one to two months from the day you order to get a shipping confirmation and don’t expect any updates on your order meanwhile haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
Check to see if they packed the springs and pins. They missed that on my order so now I’m waiting on those

1 - 15 of 15 Posts