Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
2,459 Posts
It will be a great mod weekend and it should go smoother than mine now that we have some experience with it. :bounce:

·
on line
1,831 Posts
I've been scouring the local wrecking yards for so long. Where are you getting your stuff from?

·
on line
1,320 Posts
Y ou lucky bastard... i wish i had the $$$ i'd have jumped ll over that.

He's getting it from 05XOR who's gettin ready to SAS in the next few weeks if i'm not mistaken

·
on line
1,479 Posts
sweet

·
on line
1,114 Posts
He's going to install the axles from my 2005 OR.

With wiring independent of the Xterra's cpu, he'll be able to lock the rear in 2wd and 4hi. Plus, he'll get better gearing.

As luck would have it, cornick is just a 3 hours away. How lucky is that.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
05XOR said:
He's going to install the axles from my 2005 OR.

With wiring independent of the Xterra's cpu, he'll be able to lock the rear in 2wd and 4hi. Plus, he'll get better gearing.

As luck would have it, cornick is just a 3 hours away. How lucky is that.
You guys are going to need to swap your ABS cables.

Better look up Cornick and DaggerDoggie on UNYX for some more info and advice. I think it took them a full weekend of some very long days.

·
on line
1,114 Posts
Thanks Koko. We're all over the ABS thing.

Now that cornick has done this already, it should be relatively easier the second time around.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
05XOR said:
Thanks Koko. We're all over the ABS thing.

Now that cornick has done this already, it should be relatively easier the second time around.
Should be...lol but you never know!

Maybe this time we will do a good write up and take some pictures of the actual process. Seems like this might be a thing people are going to be doing. :)

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yep lots of Pic's and a goood write up then we will go out for a nice ride with more pics and videos
rAy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts