Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Nissan dealer that I bought my truck from is almost a 3 hour drive away, I need to find a Nissan service department closer to where I live (Staten Island). I not looking for the cheapest, I'm looking for the one who knows what they are doing. Has anyone dealt with the Nissan of Turnersville service department? We know the parts department is excellent, but has anyone brought their truck in for service?

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I have not, but to be honest, if one department is that kick ass, I would gamble on another. I would have no hesitations what so ever taking my X there for service if I was in the area.

·
on line
294 Posts
how close are you to lynne's nissan (they have 2 dealerships in northern jersey). they were very accomodating when i was shopping for my frontier, even tho i didnt actually end up buying from them.

·
on line
10,133 Posts
I bought from Lynnes in Bloomfield, but haven't taken it there for service. My friend is the finance manager there. I'll talk to him tomorrow and ask him what he thinks of the service dept. He drives a 350Z.

Btw, I'm hopefully kegging my oatmeal stout tomorrow. So, if you want to get together for a homebrew later this week, let me know. (You're the dude who works in W. Orange, right?)

·
on line
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I'm just looking for a department with good knowledge of our truck, one who, would, for example, make extra sure the diff fluid is changed and filled completely on my scheduled maintenance.

I'm always up for a quick beer Creek, especially a home brewed beer! I work very close to the center where the TGIFridays is, so if you want to meet up there, say on Thursday (I'm telecommuting on Wednesday and Friday), we can go from there...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts