Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
on line
Joined
·
245 Posts
What kind of camera do you use?... Or what kind of camera should I get to match your photography skill?! Those pictures are all awesome!

And 7th or 10th pic for TOTM!!!!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cHurt said:
What kind of camera do you use?... Or what kind of camera should I get to match your photography skill?! Those pictures are all awesome!

And 7th or 10th pic for TOTM!!!!
Thanks, personally I use a Canon mark II 1Ds, but could have gotten the same results with a Canon Rebel XTi, which I reccomend to everyone. But unfortunatally I have seven + years of photography experience, which plays a huge contrabusion to the image quality.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
245 Posts
XterraDude said:
But unfortunatally I have seven + years of photography experience, which plays a huge contrabusion to the image quality.
Damn. I need an easy button. Keep the cool pics comin...
 

·
In Limbo
Joined
·
9,460 Posts
XterraDude said:
Thanks, personally I use a Canon mark II 1Ds, but could have gotten the same results with a Canon Rebel XTi, which I recommend to everyone. But unfortunately I have seven + years of photography experience, which plays a huge contribution to the image quality.
Why the hell haven't you won a TOTM yet!?! You are one of the best photographers on this site! Get a great (color) photo of your X and win already!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,340 Posts
nice pic's!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
807 Posts
WOW.......

Those are amazing pictures!
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SeXterraPA said:
XterraDude said:
Thanks, personally I use a Canon mark II 1Ds, but could have gotten the same results with a Canon Rebel XTi, which I recommend to everyone. But unfortunately I have seven + years of photography experience, which plays a huge contribution to the image quality.
Why the hell haven't you won a TOTM yet!?! You are one of the best photographers on this site! Get a great (color) photo of your X and win already!
Thanks Man, you know how frustrating it is I can't take pictures of my own X while I am wheeling. If you think about it every picture that I take of my X has to be posed :sad1:
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hendrixfan said:
Awesome pics! What editing software do you use? I am just getting back into photography and recently got an xti after having an A2 and Elan IIe back in the day.
All of these images were fine tuned in Adobe Lightroom, Greatttt Program, but I also use Adobe Photoshop and Phase One Capture One. It all depend on how in depth I want to edit a picture and how important it is. You should defiantly be able to get some AMAZING results out of that Canon Rebel XTi that is a sweeet camera. Just make sure you are always shooting RAW because it makes it much better for processing.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,072 Posts
XterraDude, great pics, you have knack for getting great angles.

Question - what kind of bumper is on the Frontier? And what kind of lights?
 

·
on line
Joined
·
15,651 Posts
What lens you using for those nice wide shots? How the hell can you justify the cost of the MarkII? :) Hell, I would be happy with a 5D, and it's even out of my "reasonable" price range.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top