Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is ridiculously simple but thought i'd throw it out there and pass on the idea.
In conjunction with my LOBO it makes a great fishing rod holder.
Pick up a mop handle (dowel or whatever) from the store, mark it to length (remember to leave enough so that it will hook into the handles) between the hanger (oh sh!t)handles in the ceiling of the back seat area.
pull down one handle and place the end in there and then place whatever you need held up there on the bar then pull down the other handle and wedge the bar into place.
There are things made specifically for this that hook onto the handles but cost anywhere from $30 on up... this way is all of about $5.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
I just laughed for a good thirty seconds...

Somehow, reading "I love bubbles" and then looking at your avatar just really got to me, as if it was the color-challenged gorilla speaking.

·
on line
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL! i knew that would come up... it's just that plastic static tint stuff that peels on/off. We just throw it on when the baby's back there... you can't even see it from outside.

·
on line
1,361 Posts
lifeinthesouth said:
LOL! i knew that would come up... it's just that plastic static tint stuff that peels on/off. We just throw it on when the baby's back there... you can't even see it from outside.
got the same thing, it's pretty fly :geek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts