Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is another lobo mod for holding fishing rods. It's more for fly-fishing since you can get the rods that break down into 3 pieces. All you need are some pvc pipe, spray paint, and some clamps (kind that require a screwdriver, this was for SOME type of protection. I think this whole setup cost about $20, but you have to have a loadwarrior or other type

As you can tell from the front pic, it's somewhat hidden, and didn't cause any wind noise. Well hope everyone likes it, didn't take too long, low cost, and can save you from getting those rods broken

·
on line
42 Posts
Here is another lobo mod for holding fishing rods. It's more for fly-fishing since you can get the rods that break down into 3 pieces. All you need are some pvc pipe, spray paint, and some clamps (kind that require a screwdriver, this was for SOME type of protection. I think this whole setup cost about $20, but you have to have a loadwarrior or other type

As you can tell from the front pic, it's somewhat hidden, and didn't cause any wind noise. Well hope everyone likes it, didn't take too long, low cost, and can save you from getting those rods broken
Anyway you could re-up those pics? I'd be very interested to see your MOD!

·
TNX Administrator
20,433 Posts
Yep, this post is useless without photos!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts