Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone that has a load warrior on their truck take some pictures for me? Not to be picky but closeups would be prefered. :)

I'm looking at getting a used one and want to see how it fits.

Thanks! :bounce:

·
on line
2,081 Posts
Fits perfectly, I can take some better pics, but here's a couple I took after I installed the Hi-Lift on mine:

And of course my favourite pic of my X (Without the Hi Lift)

Fits perfectly, plenty of room to open the box up front and no problem with the hatch, I could probably move mine back another 6" and still have no hatch problems.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would you mind taking a few pics of the top?

I don't want to bother you too much. :)

·
on line
2,081 Posts

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most excellent!!! Those were exactly what I was looking for.

Your tailgate doesn't hit the hi-lift once open? That would seem pretty close in my head.

·
on line
2,081 Posts
The hatch only opens level with the roof remember - Not a full 180°, it doesn't actually get close to the hi-lift.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RiNkY said:
The hatch only opens level with the roof remember - Not a full 180°, it doesn't actually get close to the hi-lift.
Ah ha! You're right...I'm an idiot.

Do you know the dimmensions you have?

The one the guy is selling is: 44L x 39W x 7H

·
on line
2,081 Posts
Here's a pic of the hatch open.

Dimensions of the Loadwarrior 44 x 39 x 6.5"

Got mine on Ebay for like $179 + $30 shipping.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Do they make mounts to mount the basket on the rails and not the cross bars? I would be afraid to put too much weight in that thing with fear the plastic end pieces on the cross bars would give way.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rinky, I owe you a six pack. :chug: Thanks for all the great info man.

·
on line
2,081 Posts
Muzikman said:
Do they make mounts to mount the basket on the rails and not the cross bars? I would be afraid to put too much weight in that thing with fear the plastic end pieces on the cross bars would give way.
No idea about that! Check yakima.com, I noticed they have light mounts now for like $30 that mount to the front, I'll be investing in a couple of those soon.

Mount the lights Over or Under. I kinda like the way those are mounted in the pic, under the rack. Not that height is really much of an issue to me, as I'm already to high to go into the only parking garage I ever need to park in at the airport. Good job they have Hi profile parking.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did, $150. :)

Rack, cargo net, and spare tire mount - I get it on Sunday.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
So, I thought more of you guys would have the Light Mounting thing all dialed in already. No? Does no one have that setup? I'll post some photos when I get mine complete but there's gotta be someone in here with them.
________
American dad! advice

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
USMC XTERRA said:
Cornick, Did the person who was driving in the Avatar you have ever get found by the mental hospital and get admitted? That's OFF THE CHARTS CRAZY! MC
That's me in my truck driving. A friend of mine took it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts