Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
That was your Pro? Nice looking rig there. I'll come by and say hi next time im there.

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Is smiths point fully opened? Can you drive all the way out to the jetty and fish?? Is it just the outer beach? Are the back trails open?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
433 Posts
Im going to smithspoint around 5 this afternoon. I'll be bbq'ing.
I'm going to try to get back to smiths point or coupsogue at some point this weekend too. If i can I'll go to both. If any one wants to join...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Any beaches/trails out there on li that r legal to run on but dont require a permit......id like to set up a 1st annual LIX run, but im sure other ppl dont have permits ( myse included, except for east hampton beach permit)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Any beaches/trails out there on li that r legal to run on but dont require a permit......id like to set up a 1st annual LIX run, but im sure other ppl dont have permits ( myse included, except for east hampton beach permit)
Posted via Mobile Device
you can still pay for a day pass if you want but its like 40 bucks. i went with romeo one day while i was down on the island.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I think all the beaches require some kind of permit or day pass. most of the county parks will let you "buy" a day pass, even if not from Suffolk county

there are parks with hiking / bike trails that are free, and there is free ocean parking lots. But if you want to drive the trucks off road you have to pay for the few available places

I will be going to smiths point on Friday (been going to cupsogue and shinnecock east a lot figured I'd check out smiths point again)... should be there between 5:30 and 6 for a few hours. planning on bbq dinner, and having a fire, if any one wants to join.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'm prob going to go down to smiths point later today to check out the drive to the inlet now that its open again...
Posted via Mobile Device

21 - 38 of 38 Posts