Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of posting a new thread, or in a different section.
Every time one of us hit up a beach or a trail, Post it here.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I day trip with the family, we plan on getting there 8:30-9 and leaving 2-3pm
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'm heading out to smiths point this evening... if any one wants to join.

I'm also going to try and get out to shinnecock east at some point this weekend.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would like to learn how to fish properly, right now I basically use lures that guarantee I won't catch anything. Which is perfectly fine by me, cause on the rare occasion when I do catch something alive on the hook, which is usually a sea robin, I haven't a clue on how to properly handle the fish. Usually ends up with me stepping on whatever it is, pulling the hook out and kicking it back into the water. So I guess proper handling is my issue. Would like to know proper techniques while fishing, Paul, you do not have to google proper fishing techniques for me, I got that part. I use TMGTFY almost on a daily basis when anyone asks a stupid googleable question. It's great and thank you for introducing it to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like I'm heading out to Sore thumb, tomorrow 7/2. Should be there around 9am, and plan to hang till 2-3 pm.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
433 Posts
Any one up for a fishing trip... I was thinking, we could plan a day / night for some fishing / bbq.
I like Shinnecock East, Coupsogue isn't bad either. I'm not familiar with Sore Thunb or Demo Point, but I'd check it out if some one with the state pass wants to stuff me in their truck (I don't have the NYS pass). Could also plan a trip to Montauk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heading out to sore thumb this morning. On the west end toward the giant American flag
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Heading out to shinnecock for a few hours. Probably be there till 2. Hopefully the rain will hold off
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'll be out at smiths point for a few hours this evening....

I'm also planing on doing some fishing at shinnecock east this weekend. I had some good luck there the past few weeks.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 38 Posts