Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did Little Red Rock today... saw some interesting things, like a TRAILER!

yep, a actual trailer that someone lives in! They weren't there, so we decided to take a peek... it was like the "Hills Have Eyes" haha... but seriously, living out on BLM roads is illegal, and this whole area of Red Rock is owned by Mr Howard Hughes Corp... so this person was trespassing... and we didnt do anything illegal other than take a look inside... just in case someone was dead or if we found something out of the ordinary... but a trailer in the middle of nowhere is out of the ordinary.

And props to the Toyota Pre runner for hitting a tree in the desert!!

Here are some pics of us on the trail...

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Nice pics. That trailer is pretty random and creepy...

·
on line
2,165 Posts
where is the access to this?
i tried getting there from Charleston across the street from the huge water collection reservoir, but they have no trespassing signs everywhere and security. I think ive tried from Far Hills going west past the fire station and that just looped me back to Charleston. From some google maps research my next best guess is to take a right on the short road the fire station is on and keep going into the dirt and follow the road.

btw, is this legal? not that i care, just curious if i have to watch for authorities or not :)

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
paintsnow... you from Vegas??

access from Far Hills. go straight up to the end, go around the barricade they recently put up and head up the dirt road to the end. trail entrance is straight ahead, kinda hidden by some bushes. watch out for beer bottles tho!

as far as I know it is legal as long as you don't do what the trailer guy is doing... living there. soon it will be blocked off and we will have no other way to enter other than the north end of town...

and are you coming out this saturday??? you should!

·
on line
2,165 Posts
yeah, how else would i know so much about summerlin :) i actually live in the vistas, which is the huge thing between far hills and Charleston.

and i should come out Saturday, except im just reading it now and its Sunday
so i guess itll have to be another time.

thanks for the info.

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trailer is still there.. went up there this morning... apparently someone still lives there too! next visit i will steal that thing haha

·
on line
3,272 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^
Your ass is gonna get shot. Any folk crazy enough to live up in that thing has got to be carrying a gun. I know it. He probably all ready has your grave sight all dug up as well.

I'm just sayin.........Could be a trap. You never know.

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well... there was no weapons that we found in the trailer.. there was a shovel, but i took it... there were water bags for his shower, but not anymore!

it wasnt a trap for sure... we stole his sandwich bags, ravioli cans, flash lights and his lotion too... yea he was probably mad when he got back haha

·
on line
10,133 Posts
Driver X said:
well... there was no weapons that we found in the trailer.. there was a shovel, but i took it... there were water bags for his shower, but not anymore!

it wasnt a trap for sure... we stole his sandwich bags, ravioli cans, flash lights and his lotion too... yea he was probably mad when he got back haha
you deserve to get caught by whoever lives there. that's just plain wrong...if true.

·
on line
246 Posts
Creek said:
Driver X said:

you deserve to get caught by whoever lives there. that's just plain wrong...if true.
................................................................................................................
its not supposed to be there and its only a matter of time before blm busts his ass for camping where hes not supposed to...................on howard hughes land.

·
on line
2,165 Posts
ok it would be funny as hell if you moved it.
not to where he couldnt find it, but enough for him to know its been moved 50 ft or something.

move it even more each time your there...

·
on line
251 Posts
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:drunken:

·
on line
251 Posts
Driver X said:

Thanks for the written confession.......the police are surrounding your house as you read this so don't try to run

1 - 20 of 22 Posts