Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case no one has ever done the Lion's Back in Moab here's a great video to watch. This guy gets challenged to do this obstacle in his Jeep for nothing more then $10. He does it but is scared as anything. I can't wait to get to Moab. I think I might pass on this one or might try it. It's awesome to watch. Lion's Back Video is 18 minutes 20 seconds long but it worth the watch. The guy gets out there and gives ya a great view from the top of the thing and how narrow it really is. He also hated having to turn around on the thing and then head back. The last part of the thing going down looks hella steep. My guess is probably at least 45 degrees.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
And I quote "you can do this... ...because you have balls of steel, and you are out of your mind"

That was awesome.

He even said "I cant believe I paid $10 for this, i'm insane!"

·
on line
189 Posts
The way down scared me.. :cyclopsani:

·
on line
1,479 Posts
That is insane! That last part was scarry all you could see is dirt! i wonder how many X's have made it up there

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BGXterra said:
I wonder how many X's have made it up there
Lots have. :D

·
on line
1,479 Posts
It looks a lot safer from this video.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Mercedes up Lions back....whats next a Porsche Cayenne doing it at 35 mph?

·
on line
1,479 Posts
yeah, followed by a Volvo XC90 driven by a soccer mom and 3 kids

·
on line
2,938 Posts
BGXterra said:
yeah, followed by a Volvo XC90 driven by a soccer mom and 3 kids
Just saw a comercial saying a volve xc90 is buried somewhere in the US in a container. You find it, you own it.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
I know! i am going to the dealer ship tomorrow to get a map, the closest dealership here is 1:30 away. so it sucks. I think the comercial says "somewhere in the WORLD" hopefully the world means US only

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Yeah right it is probably buried in some remote jungle island with no natural inhabitants. Once you find it you have to pay a crew to dig it out, then pay a container ship to ship it to the US. Well that would be my luck!

·
on line
5 Posts
OK, I know this post is way old but just thought Id update everyone who wants to run Lions back.

Cant do it anymore. Sorry, its closed. That area was sold to a land developer who does not want to open it due to liability issues

·
on line
500 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
And I quote "you can do this... ...because you have balls of steel, and you are out of your mind"

That was awesome.

He even said "I cant believe I paid $10 for this, i'm insane!"
That's my favorite, and the "Here's $10... I'd like to die." Funny how the mind works when aggitated.

Patrick

1 - 18 of 18 Posts