Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says my side steps are at the line x shop right now. They will be done by 2 pm. (it will take that long because their lazy asses are waiting untill after lunch to do it). but here is a pre-picture.

I will post the.. uh... post- pictures as soon as i get them on. (it cost me $100 if anyone was interested)

·
on line
1,667 Posts
nicely done!

·
on line
1,479 Posts
They look great man :cheers:

G

·
0 Posts
very nice. less messy than doing the herc as well. man that stuff takes like a week to come off your skin once it dries!

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Looks kick ass man. :cheers:

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They just plain kick ass. I reccomend this little mod to everyone who has a shrock rear bumper. It matches almost perfectly (its a little off because of the texture difference and the way light reflects off of it)

·
on line
1,884 Posts
You could do it to the Shrock bumper too and then you would match perfectly!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL those are my old tires (stockers) I had to take them to fed ex to see how much it would cost to ship them. And the line x store was really close to the fed ex store.... so i killed two birds with one stone.

·
on line
204 Posts
That looks great, did you have any trouble bolting it back up. Line-x seems like it would be thick, creating some issues with getting the side pieces to line up. But, I have never had mine off, so I really don't know.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts