Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just order a two sets of hella 500's , Cant wait to get them just wondering which should i order for the rear i order a yakimi (not sure on spelling ) load warrior rack and rear light holders but what lights should i order for the rear of the truck

Thanks,

Ray

·
on line
400 Posts
McTullis said:
How's the off-roading scene around Brooklyn?
lol off-roading in brooklyn? well if you go to a local park and have a driving rampage its great.. other than that brooklyn is all pavement

·
on line
1,831 Posts
For the rear, mount a set of low profile lights upside down.

Hella FF 75 Light Kit - $74.95

The Kit includes 2 lamps, 2 H7 halogen bulbs, the mounting system, a ready-to-use wiring harness and an in-cab control switch.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
McTullis said:
Not sure about brooklyn, but the cross bronx expressway is like running the bumps in the desert.

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
McTullis said:
there is nothing really in brooklyn there is like some beachs were if you become a member for a fishing club you can drive on the sand :cheers: . Which get boring after 10 -15 mins. lol

Thanks syndicate for the info on them fogs for the rear i will be ordering them. They look sweet

Ray

·
Read Only
656 Posts
syndicate said:
Please elaborate: Where are you mounting them? On the rear crossbar of the roof rack or elsewhere? Can they fit underneath the crossbar?

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
buxwheat said:
syndicate said:
Please elaborate: Where are you mounting them? On the rear crossbar of the roof rack or elsewhere? Can they fit underneath the crossbar?
Will be hooking them up to my load warrior rack in the rear how it turns out good

·
on line
87 Posts
McTullis said:

Dude I live in Greenpoint (northernmost part of Brooklyn). I seriously don't understand how people drive around there in regular cars. I beat the shit out of my X every single day just driving to and from work. It's like the surface of the moon. We don't have potholes - we have sinkholes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts