Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 466 Posts

·
on line
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to start taking orders for these two items as shown.

Single Bar Low Profile Lightbar will be going for the introductory price of $100.
The Lightcage is built around the very popular KC Daylighters and might not fit other similar offroad lights, it will be selling for the introductory price of $150.

Both items are built with a low profile in mind.

These items will be powder coated satin black, lights not included.
The prices are subject to change, I hope to keep prices low as possible so as long as steel prices remain stable there is a good chance this will approximate the "regular" pricing.

I am launching a new small business and have not worked out the payment methods as yet, waiting on some bureaucratic rigamarole to finalize, but I would still like to start taking orders or at the very least see what kind of interest there is on these products.

I will update this thread immediately with any new information or price changes.
[email protected]

In the process of developing roof rack replacements and accessories as well. Rock Sliders to be announced soon.
Website will be launching soon http://www.xoskel.com

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Really like both of them. Youi need some close up pics showing how they are mounted for sure.

Any plans on doing a light bar to be mounted on the front?

·
on line
1,785 Posts
rand, a light bar will only help you see at night...safety first!!!
Oh, believe me, I'll try and sell it to her that way, but her definition of what is needed and my definition don't always match up.

I was able to convince her that we need the full set of SW skids. She also once said yes to a Dephep rack and fog lights. Unfortunately, I also have to consider my Celica repairs. I've got quite a few.

·
on line
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

The KC Daylighters are the 6" that I picked up for 119 a pair on Amazon.

Both items bolt on using existing bolt holes, stainless hardware will be included.

·
on line
377 Posts
how is the glare? Can you provide any in-cabin shots at night (flash off) with the lights on to show the wash on the hood?

--also more pics of how the lights mount and the dimensions between top and bottom of mount, as well as the bottom of lightbar to top of roof. That way we can get a better idea of the space available for other lights besides KC.

one more thing...way cool dude..that's an awesome take on crafting a lightbar..props man!!

·
on line
59 Posts
Can we also get a pic of the mounting tabs for the lights? How wide are said tabs?

Also, on the one with the KC's, what is the secondary bar for? (The one mounted in the rear.)

·
on line
1,340 Posts
Great looking products.

If you come out with something for the Frontier I'm in.

1 - 20 of 466 Posts