Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets Plan a Run, Hollister, Cow, Prarie City, Trails?

Lets Get some Ideas for next weekend.

I know the X's are out there, lets get 'em dirty.

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
California, SF Bay.

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You people suck. Nobody? Are you serious?

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You all suck. Went to Pisom with a bunch of Rovers. Had a great time.

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sorry what part of this was an ass?

"Lets Plan a Run, Hollister, Cow, Prarie City, Trails?

Lets Get some Ideas for next weekend.

I know the X's are out there, lets get 'em dirty."

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats jibbing, playful jibbing.

Thats not being an ass. Being an ass would look much different.

It would look a lot like me making fun of you for having a screen name based on a Scorpians album.

Wow. I am sure you cherish their entire catalog.

If you do not go on a trail run, and you dont have lupus, you suck. Fact.

I am merely stating the obvious. People who read this simply stared into their lemon drop martini and whispered, "He's right, I do suck.'

But I truly appreciate your advice. I will print it up and file it under "A" for advice. I can refer to it later if I need to. Perhaps make two copies, I will put a copy in the glove box of my car, then when I get pulled over, and go to get my registration and proof of insurance, I can share your advice with the Law Enforcement Officer. Perhaps after hearing such stellar advice, he will perhaps be more lenient with me. And I will not get a ticket. Thanks to you.

Maybe it will take off like "Pay it Forward" or an insurance commercial. You could Rock Everybody like a Hurricane with your words of Internet forum justice. Soon, there will be monuments in town centers devoted to you, and on little brass plates at the base of these bronzed monoliths, would read the words "Maybe not being an ass and people might respond better."

It could even end up inscribed on a 1/4 cent coin.

No, thats not going to happen, Your just lonely.

Maybe if you didn't go around and post advice to people you don't know, you wouldn't be so Lonesome.

And not listening to the Scorpians might help too.

Now, Thats Being an Ass.

·
on line
1,716 Posts
Wow not bitter are you?

I'm sure it took you the 45 min to look up all that information.

Maybe if you asked some people about going out out for a wheeling trip more than four days in advance you might get a better response. Maybe people have lives, responsibilities, or something better to do. If people don't respond to what you want they "suck"?

BIGTOM726?!? your questioning my uses name? If your going to try and make fun of somebody you should probably figure out how to use the spell check button. Its "Scorpions" not "Scorpians"
BIGTOM726 said:
...It would look a lot like me making fun of you for having a screen name based on a Scorpians album....

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow not bitter are you?

No, just clever.

I'm sure it took you the 45 min to look up all that information.

Its Google! It took about .3120 seconds to look up, 8:40 to post the rant, after all, I did reference a Kevin Spacey movie.

Maybe if you asked some people about going out out for a wheeling trip more than four days in advance you might get a better response. Maybe people have lives, responsibilities, or something better to do. If people don't respond to what you want they "suck"?

Its called humor! I know they have other stuff to do, like alphabetize their glam rock collection etc. Four days is plenty of time for the individuals in Nor Cal that I run with. (You know the people I was directing this at?) 2 of them are not even gainfully employed. I was directing this at individuals, not you. Thought I would throw it out there just in case a new guy wanted to join.

BIGTOM726?!? your questioning my uses name? If your going to try and make fun of somebody you should probably figure out how to use the spell check button. Its "Scorpions" not "Scorpians"

I am big. My Name Is Tom. BIGTOM seemed like the right choice. It was either that or UNDER THE BLADE DEE SNYDER HOLY DIVER RONNIE JAMES DIO and that did not really fit.

I apologize for my spelling error, the Macallans 18 is flowing tonight.

"Those in Glass Houses should keep their Mouths Shut"

It's USER NAME not USES NAME. You should follow your own advice.

Any other spelling and or grammar mistakes please contact California Public Schools or Macallans Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whiskey.

·
on line
1,716 Posts
After receiving the PM from you I realize that you cannot deal with anything in a civilized manner, without trying to take it to a childish level. I hope all is well with you and you and your Scotch, have a great life together. I'm sure that you are made for each other.

Just in cast anyone is interested here is the PM that was received...

BIGTOM726 said:
To: Lonesome Crow
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:03 pm
Subject: ASSHAT
Quote message
Silence came the stern reply. Next time, keep your mouth shut, and I won't have to waste my time making you look like an Idiot.
I'm sorry I didn't respond to you sooner, I have a life.

***EDIT*** This will be my last correspondence on this subject.

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

1 - 13 of 13 Posts