Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a few questions...I still want to fit into my garage (I have about 5" or so left in clearance). I'd like to add a light bar. What would you suggest that wouldn't add anymore height? Also, what brand is the "best"? If you can provide links (I can't always see the pictures that are posted on this site), that would be very helpful.
Thanks!

·
Registered
287 Posts
the Xoskel low pro lightbar. that should work just fine depending on the lights you get for it, otherwise get a LED light bar.

·
on line
3,171 Posts
the Xoskel low pro lightbar. that should work just fine depending on the lights you get for it, otherwise get a LED light bar.
X2, this with some Hella FF75's. Doesn't add height. Your roof basket and rails will still be the highest.

My truck with Xoskel lowpro and Hella FF75's:

I don't have a perfect side image to show you but those are as close as I have. But trust me, with those lights, it doesn't add height at all, not even close.

Also, the Hella's are awesome and really bright. They come in spot and wide-beam patterns.

·
on line
45 Posts
I actually considered taking lexan and replacing the top wind visor (lexan might not be the right material though as it's prone to fade from clear to opaque). But anyways, I was gonna cut out a large section, replace it with something clear, and then mount some square LEDs in there. It's still on my list. I think if someone would sell that as a kit, it would be killer.

- tx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts