Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have OR 2006 with two and a half inchs of lift ,two inchs body lift ,my question is 1.5 inchs wheels spacer and 285/75/16 tire will rub the fender or its better without wheels spacer? i have original OR wheels!

thanks

·
Registered
345 Posts
I've been asking the same question and have gotten a good answer.

You will have to cut some metal, probably not too much though. I have a 2011 pro4x w/ 33s on stock wheels and 2.5" SL and 2" BL. I have yet to put my spacers back on since I bought my new tires a week ago. I'm still not sure if I'm going to or not, mostly because winter is coming and I'm using that as an excuse to be lazy. If I put them back on I'll let you know. In the meantime, ask Vorian what he did, in short, you'll have to cut back some metal that a stock mudflap would cover. Ask Vorian for a pic or two and you'll see the dirt line in the pic.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
527 Posts
With 33's and 1.5" wheels spacers with stock wheels, yes you will. The outer edge of my wheels stick out just under 1.25" more than stock if stock is 7" and just under 1" if stock wheels are 7.5", can't remember which. I also have a 3"F/2.5"R SL and 2" BL. I have Duratrac 295/65R18's which are 12" wide.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
4,806 Posts
I've been asking the same question and have gotten a good answer.

You will have to cut some metal, probably not too much though. I have a 2011 pro4x w/ 33s on stock wheels and 2.5" SL and 2" BL. I have yet to put my spacers back on since I bought my new tires a week ago. I'm still not sure if I'm going to or not, mostly because winter is coming and I'm using that as an excuse to be lazy. If I put them back on I'll let you know. In the meantime, ask Vorian what he did, in short, you'll have to cut back some metal that a stock mudflap would cover. Ask Vorian for a pic or two and you'll see the dirt line in the pic.

Hope that helps
Vorian doesn't have a body lift. Just suspension. The body lift may prevent the rubbing.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts