Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
on line
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed my lift this weekend, PRG UCA's, Radflo Coilovers, and Deaver AAL. Three inches of lift in the front and about 2 inches in the rear. I still have the stock BFG 265/75R16 on, and it looks good. Loving the lift, ride and travel are great, just what I wanted. Here are pics of the install....

front

rear

and the final product, sorry, only have driveway shots, for now...

·
on line
1,667 Posts
wow its so clean in your wheelwells

·
on line
85 Posts
So, if you have a lot of cargo in the back or are towing something, would this lift make your rear look saggy since the front is higher than stock?

·
on line
169 Posts
No shim? Looking to do my AAL soon.

·
on line
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, my wheel wells were clean.... now its lifted, and currently filled wit mud... so much for "new" since yesterday. i only dd mild off road for the past 6 months, no time lately with my job and getting married, but now :cheers:

How is it people know Greg's Titan so well :cheers: all I'll say is he is a very cool guy

·
on line
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
matteblack said:
So, if you have a lot of cargo in the back or are towing something, would this lift make your rear look saggy since the front is higher than stock?
not sure yet, but I plan on hooking up to my tent trailer soon, try posting pics if I can. The rear is pretty soid and isn't mch lower than the front only one inch. I am very happy wit the look and ride, and sofar the capability. I went out for the day, and it did great off road, PRG rocks :headbang:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts