Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
on line
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I finally got the total lift put on. I have a 3" Calmini suspension and a 3" bodylift. Tires are 295/75R16 Nitto Terra Grapplers. I'll try and post some pics later tonight. :cheers:

·
on line
142 Posts
That sounds _SWEET_

Pix! Pix! you're killin' us!

Do you have a manual or auto? I am wondering about the shifter placement after the BL.

Z.

·
on line
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's an automatic. The shifter is pretty much the same as before. I wondered about that myself before I had it put on. I really can't tell a difference in it. I'll take a picture of that too.

·
on line
631 Posts
:clock:

ooo gotta see how the X looks. cant wait!

·
on line
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here they are. Sorry I forgot to get a picture of the shifter. I'll try and do that tomorrow.

I can't get them to show up.

How do you post pictures?

[/list][/url]

·
on line
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. Yeah I like not having a front plate too. I think it takes away from the looks of the vehical. Espesially sports cars.

·
on line
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the compliments. I plan on keeping the running boards though. I'd rather see them than the frame sticking down from the body lift. Plus it makes it easier for my pregnant wife to get in and out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Total height gain?

So with the 3" body and 3" suspension lift, does that mean you gained 6" of total height with this set up? Sorry if it seems like a dumb question, I just bought my X a year ago, and I've been saving for the mods. I've been reading a lot, and looking at pics all over the place trying to find out exactly what I want to do. Your X looks freakin sweet, so I just want to know some of the specifics about what you've done. Thanks in advance!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts