Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2006 Xterra S M6 and 2010 Xterra Off Road
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 4 black Level 8 rims(16x8). They were used when I got them a year or so ago. I pulled the worn out tires off them and have decided I am not going to use them. They have 0 offset I believe(will move tires outboard by like an inch).

Here is the stock image of them but they are in very good shape. Also have a set of lug nuts for them.

Will not ship. $350 for set of 4.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive design Alloy wheel

· Registered
2,441 Posts
Damn, I've been wanting these wheels for a LONG time, and this is a great price, especially considering they've discontinued them. Too bad you don't ship, or that I'm too far away.

· on line
190 Posts
Damn, I've been wanting these wheels for a LONG time, and this is a great price, especially considering they've discontinued them. Too bad you don't ship, or that I'm too far away.
This model has not been discontinued. They are available on Discount/America's Tire. The Level 8 Bully Pros were discontinued.

· Registered
2007 Xterra S; 2015 Frontier SV CC V6 AT; 2017 Pathfinder SL 4x4
22 Posts
If you change your mind about the shipping, let me know how much to ship to 92201. Thanks

· Registered
2006 Xterra S M6 and 2010 Xterra Off Road
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like shipping is 63 dollars per rim to ship from Indiana to California via UPS. That brings the total up right to the cost of a new set of rims. Fedex is similar cost

· Registered
2007 Xterra S; 2015 Frontier SV CC V6 AT; 2017 Pathfinder SL 4x4
22 Posts
Looks like shipping is 63 dollars per rim to ship from Indiana to California via UPS. That brings the total up right to the cost of a new set of rims. Fedex is similar cost
Yeah. Sounds about right.
Thanks for checking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts