Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
on line
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if any of you have a solution to my problem...i have an 07 xterra i got last week...i got up this morning to go get gas...all the sudden my left blinker is out, and ONLY my mist, lo, and intermediate front wiper speed is out...the high speed works...i changed the fuse and i checked the blinker bulb...both fine...the dealerships are closed for the rest of the weekend so if it is a quick fix i wanted to try it...anyone have any suggestions??? thanks!!!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
well it looks like it might either be in your stalk or in the motor. either way you would probably want to wait untill the dealership reopens.... You might want to take the panneling off of the seering column and take off the wiper stalk and then reinstall it (something might be loose).

Swap out the left blinker bulb with the right one to make sure the bulb is not burnt out... sometimes its hard to tell just by looking... if it is burnt you can just buy a new one for a couple of bucks at your local auto store. If it isnt burned out then definitely wait untill a dealer ship opens....

good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts