Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with these? Or know of anyone who runs them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2PCS-7INCH-36W-CREE-LED-WORK-LIGHT-BAR-2520LM-FLOOD-BEAM-4X4-OFFROAD-LAMP-SPOT-/300969077482?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year:2006|Submodel:Off-Road&hash=item461327aaea&vxp=mtr

I am looking at a pair of these for my bumper but not sure about them. I like the look of the LED light bars but cannot justify the cost of the Rigids. 600 for two 6 inch bars. No thanks. Either way, if anyone can help out with these or a similar item I am open.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't seen those before, but I would be remiss if I failed to point out that we have a group buy for Totron LED light bars going on right now - check the GB subforum. Similar price point to what you're looking at, plus they're trusted lights.
Good looking out! I just put in an order through the GB for 2 6" LED bars. Plus I am supporting a local business. I saw that the seller was from Denver too! Thanks again!

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Good looking out! I just put in an order through the GB for 2 6" LED bars. Plus I am supporting a local business. I saw that the seller was from Denver too! Thanks again!
If you're nearby, let him know - you can probably save yourself some dough on shipping if you can just pick it up.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're nearby, let him know - you can probably save yourself some dough on shipping if you can just pick it up.
Yeah, he is hooking the locals up by waiving the standard shipping fee. Cannot complain!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts