Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm curious as to if theres a layaway program or something like that that shrockworks does, maybe half down and half after it has been built. I'm just interested in doing this because it will take me a while to save up for them so why not get them started in the shop? ESPECIALLY since its takes like 16ish week it would be a way to get them started building while your saving up.

·
on line
1,123 Posts
mcampana said:
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Translating for mcampana (how do you think that he got to 1100+ posts in 7 months?), Shrockworks probalby doesn't offer a layaway. However, Automotive Customizers (AC) http://www.4x4parts.com sells ShrockWorks and does offer a layaway program. Do a search on this site and you'll find some discussion of it. Better yet, give them a call on Monday.

·
on line
4,594 Posts
Apparently, 4x4Parts does indeed offer lay-a-away.

From their policy page:

Ordering-Automotive Customizers accepts all major credit cards via phone, fax or our online
catalog. You can also send a money order or check. Please allow 7 business days for
checks to clear. A $25.00 returned check fee applies to all returned checks. Include
shipping when mailing your order in. We also offer Lay A Way to our customers for your
convenience. Parts will not be shipped until your order is paid for.

http://www.4x4parts.com/public_html/shop/index2.php3?page=shop/policy

Interesting that they provide this service.

·
on line
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not saying that shrockworks does offer a layaway plan but was wondering more if they were willing to adopt the idea and maybe start offering something.

·
on line
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just talked to 4x4 parts and you can put half down on any shrockworks products and the item will begin to manufacture through shrockworks, they can email you when your items are done so you can send them the rest of the money and they will ship after your second payment. Kind of another option for us people that need to save up a while before we get shrockworks stuff :)

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I will usually do 1/2 up front and other half when it ships if you call and ask. Our systems dont handle it well so it is kinda a manual PITA, so please only do this if you really need it, but I will do it.

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts