Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan has just released their NEWEST Accessory.
An Anti-Lock out Key Pad for your Nissan Vehicles, this 5 Button kep pad can be mounted ANYWHERE you like on the Truck, NO WIRING uses RF Signal, punch in the Secret Code and BOOM your Drivers door is open!
These are GREAT for people who like to leave their vehicle running while they run into the store, simply lock the door, and whne you come out, punch in the code and the door opens!!!!
This unit will work on all Xterras 2002-2007!
They retail for 89.99 and we are selling them 65.00 PLUS you get to take the thenewx discount code and take an additional 10% off!!!
http://www.yournissanparts.com/catalog.aspx?storename=nissanofturnersville&DeptID=188886&ItemID=9599047&detail=1

·
on line
2,938 Posts
I was wondering what that was on your site. Very cool.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Sweet. I'll have to get me one soon. :D :cheers:

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Looks nice. Of course the former cop in me still thinks you shouldn't leave your car running if you are away from it. Bad guys will think nothing of breaking a window and diving off with your X. (in Colorado it is illrgal to leave your car running even if it is locked)

The tree hugger side of me says leaving your car running is killing the envirionment (it is called 'puffing') But I don't really know if I buy into that argument.

The forgetful me will be able to let himself back into the X after locking myself out! :cheers:

·
on line
3,484 Posts
On Star My Ass!

Everyone speaks up when something goes wrong, but seldom when all is perfect. I'll be different.

I've only had this thing one day, I have no idea how I ever done without it! I bet I can wear one out! Look at picture below for install point I did.

I ordered mine like yesterday and it got here today! I was figuring Monday! 3 days early! WOW! They must TIP the DHL co. good or something, I was floored that it got here so fast!

Install was very easy! Directions are tops! No hole to drill, and you can stick it anywhere you want. It also does other tricks if your vehicle is so equipped, like roll down all the windows, Unlock one door or all, Unlock the gate, open the gate. (In case you have another Nissan that has that crap)

What I used most is lock and unlock all. Programing was a snap, it has a default code and you can also add any 5 digit number you want. Both codes will work. And, you can change the code anytime.

Ever lock your keys in the car, or has your X! Ever did it's deal and locked your keys in it? Oh Boy this puppy is for you! Jog? Bike? Wheel?
Leave your keys push 8&9 and walk away! upon return, just enter your code and wha la! Get the keys out of hiding spot and off you go. Hey it was just 2 weeks ago I found keys on a bike trail and how was I to return them? Had they had this device, the keys would be in the car!

I choose this location because it's kinda hidden, but still where I need it, and I don't think any trees will rake it off when wheeling. Plus, I figure it's hidden from the sun, and in winter the ICE! Although it looks bullet-proof

I Love this thing! It's solved my fear of loosing my keys or a lock out. I love that I can leave the keys when I go ride! On Star My Ass! I got a keypad!
Now, If YOURNISSANPARTS can just get their service delivered via DHL I'd be all set!

Trust me, order this puppy!
MC

·
on line
1,479 Posts
I can see why you love it, That is going in my whish list, I kayak and i realy hate taking the keys with me

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Damn, my wish list just keeps getting longer and longer. MC you need to be a salesman (if you arent already). Im sold!!! I have to admit i didnt like this at first because i didnt know how the mounting would hold up (because you dont need to drill) but i guess im sold on it now.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
My only concern would be the batteries dying while the keys are ocked in the truck. Is there some sort of low battery light???

·
on line
3,217 Posts
RogueClimber said:
My only concern would be the batteries dying while the keys are ocked in the truck. Is there some sort of low battery light???
I have one and it's great. I love it. You don't have to worry as it has a long last battery good for 100,000 cycles.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Yea, I would not worry that much about the battery going dead, LOL not in this decade. If they do go dead, I have another option. A very hard to get at Hide a key. (My key hole is covered with Carbon Fiber) If this puppy does go dead, I am certainly going to get a new one!

LOL Salesman? Who Me? I was a Marine recruiter, they go to the best sales school available by Xerox It's called Professional Selling Skills I, II, III and IIIreview, 8 week deal with 3 day supplements to tune up.

Marines only do the best, and your sales skills have to be great in order to get a person to join for such little Money and intangible benefits.

My Favorite line to get em to join?
"Reach down between your legs there pal, when you find something, come see me!" (Now that was just to get them into my hot seat so I can talk them into it. LOL )

MC

·
on line
1,884 Posts
100,000 ok I'm sold!

Thanks Dan (yet another answer from the man)

·
on line
3,217 Posts
This one is vehicle specific. This one in particular is for the Xterra. You'll have to look for someone that sells one.

G

·
0 Posts
ok cool, didn't know if it was a "learning" type or anything like that.

can one of you internet seach guru's point to a jeep version of that thing? thanks!

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
Lex901 said:
Wish I had some extra cash right now...

Maybe Santa will bring me one lol :bigsmurf:
So Lexxxx, what year/type of Xterra do you have, or is that what you need the cash for?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts