Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys! My wife and I just wrapped up this awesome bike. Its a 1981 Kawasaki KZ750LTD we turned into a Street Tracker. All brand new electronics installed. I replaced the stator, rectifier, ignition coils and installed a Dynatek Dyna S ignition module. We put in a Motogadget M-unit and has a complete new from scratch wire harness. New starter Clutch. My wife handmade the tracker plate and battery under seat storage. New subframe with 14" shocks lifting this bad boy up. Custom 4-1 exhaust with removable baffle. Super fun bike to ride. I rode it around the desert here in Phoenix a few nights ago and skimmed over everything. It is up for sale too. You can email or text me to inquire. Check out more pics and info on our website! Thanks guys as always.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Cool build. LOVE the KZ exhaust sound through that single Kerker pipe... They scream like banshees... One of the most evil and unique exhaust notes I've ever heard.

I used a Motogadget components for my Ducati build as well, including the M-lock. I "cracked the M-lock code" and now have limitless key fobs, card keys, and silicone rfid Wristbands that are M-lock compatible. I give them away for the actual cost plus shipping to other builders/riders (like $6 total). [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
While that's an awesome bike, let me also congratulate you on finding a woman that shares your passion when it comes to motor vehicles! Those are really hard to come by from what I hear! Haha!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While that's an awesome bike, let me also congratulate you on finding a woman that shares your passion when it comes to motor vehicles! Those are really hard to come by from what I hear! Haha!
Thank you!! Yea she's pretty great :) It definitely takes two to run our business successfully. We just finished a Honda CX500 Scrambler being shipped all the way to Miami!!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to let everyone know bike is for sale! If you or someone you may know is interested feel free to email me @[email protected]! We accept cash, debit and credit cards along with wire transfer. Shipping available at buyers expense.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts