Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Dan we're going to have to go there some time after I get down there some time. NIce time.

·
on line
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dan galusha said:
Dan we're going to have to go there some time after I get down there some time. NIce time.
You'll want skids before you go IMO and I'll want a lift before I go back. I beat the crap out of my skids out there. I'll post a before and after pic of the skids later for everyone to see. :D

·
on line
3,217 Posts
I got skids just those great Nissan factory ones. :blackeye:

·
on line
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dan galusha said:
I got skids just those great Nissan factory ones. :blackeye:
I meant real ones but you have a lift, right? If so you might be ok. There was a guy there with an 05 Fronty and he had the 2in BL and 2.5 SL and he didn't hit too much.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Yeah I know. Just messin. Yeah I got a lift. 2.5" Going to get some 33's on there shortly after getting there and getting my new job.

·
on line
107 Posts
Katemcy

Hattrik,

Nice pictures! I should have been there, but I went offroading with Mike B. (the guy with the blue oldgen X w/ revolvers) and busted my front diff. :sad7:

I need to learn how to handle dirt better (wasn't an issue at Moab - Katemcy looks similar in that respect).

I recognized some trucks & guys from the tnt forum and this past GoneMoab - looks like it was alot of fun - hope nothing serious got broken.

Doug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts