Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Yeah thats what my X has looked like a lot this winter...

·
on line
1,667 Posts
i havent had any snow yet

·
on line
1,739 Posts
High of 75, low near 45, winds 10 to 15 mph. Nice day for some off road adventure in the badlands above my house. I do miss the snow. I was born in Minnesota and grew up on Chicago's snowy south side. I use to love walking around in the snow.

·
on line
4,495 Posts
It snowed here, like 2 years ago. It was on Christmas too, kinda cool. Although by sunrise the snow had all melted away. So now the only sno I see comes on top of a white cup and has great tasting syrup covering it. :)

·
on line
69 Posts
yo santacruzed it's snowing like crazy here in wnc !!! man i hope we get alot!!!!

·
on line
1,231 Posts
I kinda wish we had some snow here in NYC. I've been wanting to see what the X can do compared to my other AWD vehicles.

·
on line
527 Posts
I just had a second interview with a company in Minnesota. The lady on the phone told me that it was +5 outside with a wind chill of like -20. I like to think growing up in ohio got me used to the cold and snow but damn thats cold.

·
on line
527 Posts
Oh i know it makes me so mad when people cant drive when a flake hits. It took me over 4 hours to travel my usual 30 min commute one day cause we had a couple of inches of snow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts