Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just received an email from the seller and he said the truck has been sold. The inspection was originally scheduled for yesterday and then changed to 9/24/2020. Oh well, back on the hunt.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I just received an email from the seller and he said the truck has been sold. The inspection was originally scheduled for yesterday and then changed to 9/24/2020. Oh well, back on the hunt.
What a jerk move on the sellers end. You had opened negotiations and were actively working forwards a deal. People have no class anymore.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, it sucks but I'm not mad. I told him if he gets an offer prior to the inspection to let me know, he did and I was able to cancel the inspection and get a refund.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Especially as its a 6speed... go get it :cool:!!

having said that...def wait for the right one. Took me almost 3 months of intense looking, not to mention a couple flights:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I work all day Saturday and it's over 2hrs away. By the time I get out of work there is zero chance to get there. I have Sunday and Monday off, Monday it is haha.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It's a 2011 6 speed manual. The pics look really nice. I'm hoping they don't sell it before monday.
Good luck! Hope it works out. I paid a little less for my 2009 with 85K miles. But I had to do the timing chains. I'd rather have paid a little more to not have to do that :p
Sounds like that'll be a good deal if it's still there on Monday!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks everyone. This might need to be a question for another thread. Does anyone here use their xterra or frontiers as business trucks and used the section 179 grant before?

41 - 52 of 52 Posts