Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,
I've been seeing a ton of "10 Things I Hate About My..." videos on YouTube lately, so I decided to do a video titled "10 Things I DON'T Hate About My Nissan Xterra." Check it out, :D. If you like it, feel free to drop a thumbs up and subscribe! Lots of great Xterra content coming to the channel this year.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
10 things I like about my xterra

1. 2nd hidden glove box. Yes, important paperwork is placed in my upper glove box.
2. Drain ramp under my oil filter.
3. Headroom. At 6'2" , I appreciate a vehicle with adequate room in the cabin.

4. Gas mileage. No, it's not a Prius, but it's gas mileage is much better than most offroad SUV and Trucks.
5. Ease to maintain. For the most part, an xterra is easily serviced by an owner with basic mechanical skills.
6. Short wheel base. Turning an xterra in close quarters is a breeze.

7. Power. The 2nd generation Xterra has enough power to keep up with the needs of offroading and highway travel equally as well.
8. Towing. The Xterra is built upon a small truck frame and retains a robust towing capacity .

9. Ground clearance. I laughed at a Z71 Chevrolet pickup recently. This truck sat so low I thought it was a 2wd.
10. Resale. A nice xterra can hold its value rather well. In my case, my Xterras value is reasonably close to what I paid a couple years ago.

·
Registered
2006 Xterra SE
737 Posts
3. Headroom. At 6'2" , I appreciate a vehicle with adequate room in the cabin.
Also 6'2" , while The headroom is great, the windshield is low, and pulling down the sun visor in any way cuts the visibility in half and forces you to drive while tilting your head.

Personally I like the bare bones features, even in the SE model. Less things to fix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts