Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am not new to the forum scene and am excited to purchase my 5th motorcycle, a 72' CL350 with 2000 documented miles on the clock. Excited about owning a bike with so much soul. The bike is 100% complete and includes the original luggage rack for the back. There is very little rust or pitting on the chrome and frame.

The front tire is too large and rubs on the fender, for now, I just removed to fender to prevent damage to both the tire and fender.

Bought her because she was light enough to carry on the back of my Xterra and bring on all my camping and road trips that I go on.

This is Denis, I bought the bike from him, he pulled the bike from a barn on a property that he bought. He was able, I dont know how, to get the CL titled in North Carolina

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Hell ya! Send it on over and lets turn that baby into a sweet Scrambler :) Good find man! Those CL's are awesome bikes. Definitely on my "want to build list"

·
Registered
387 Posts
Looks super clean, much cleaner than the one I just bought/sold.

I got mine in excellent running condition and not title for $400. They show up on Craigslist frequently with sellers asking the moon, but are not particularly rare bikes. (cool as hell unique as hell tho). You should be able to find one in excellent mechanical and aesthetic condition for under 2k and under 1000 if it needs moderate to significant restoring.

Some excellent forums I highly recommend full of intelligent, helpful people who are REALLY passionate about these bikes are: Hondatwins.net and sohc4.net. The latter is geared more towards Jap inline 4's as the name suggests but they talk about and build them all there, great people. Good luck, I'm envious. I had big plans for my little CL including a fully modernized suspension, braking, frame bracing, lightweight wheels etc. Just had 5 non running projects at the time and not enough space or spare money.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for a luggage rack

I have a 73' cl350 and have been looking for a luggage rack. I noticed on your pictures that you did not have it on, any chance you would be willing to sell it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts