Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had an account here for about a month to research and read up on the x. I finally got mine today! Picked up a used silver 2005 S model 4x4 , 6spd. It has only 26k on it and I stole it from them for $16,500! :cheers: I drove about an hour to go pick it up loved it more every second on the drive back. I named it hercules. First on the list of mods is a grille gaurd, then a better stereo and speakers, although i was quite impressed with the stock ones. next, 31x10.5 tires and skids. Will post pics soon.

·
TNX Administrator
20,252 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
28 Posts
welcome, I also got my for 16500. same exact car except mine is white and 24k miles when I got mine.

·
on line
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in on wheeling in corpus on the 18th. What are the plans?

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Definitely, if your going to go wheeling do not get a grill guard, save the money for another thing, first mod should be sliders and skids. and for bumper protection, im sure most would agree that a shrocksworcks bumper would be the way to go for front end protection. This being said, i will also say, To each, his own. Its your truck, you do what you want to with it. :D

Welcome to the site!

·
on line
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes I agree about skid plates and sliders first. Gotta save up though as the down payment drained the coffers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts