Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hoping to get some wheeling pics in the next few weeks..

·
on line
3,272 Posts
LOL. Please tell me those cords are to hold stuff to the rack and not to hold the rack to the X.

·
on line
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL...you guys are too funny.. yes the cords were holding some chairs and a few other things in there from when my girlfriend and I went to the Daytona 500.

Thanks for the compliments.

I have another set of wheels with some mud terrains on them but I only put the on when I plan on going camping or wheeling.

·
on line
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone..

ok, stupid question here.. they have hurculainer in blue ?

·
on line
245 Posts
NativeXterra74 said:
Thanks everyone..

ok, stupid question here.. they have hurculainer in blue ?
Can't answer that question, but I must say that I am very jealous that you went to the Daytona 500!!! I live in Oregon, so the closest tracks to me are in SoCal and Vegas. It's a bummer for me... Sorry for the threadjack!

·
on line
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem cHurt... it was a great race especially towards the last 20 laps is when it was the best. I got tickets early enough that we were on the back on the track at the super stretch sitting second row. When they went by oh my, freaking fast is all I can say..

·
on line
245 Posts
Quick question for you Native... How long did it take for you to receive your rear bumper after your ordered it?

·
on line
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Atekt & Fireman.

Fireman - I dont think I am going to get the tire carrier. I will just throw a spare up top and tie it down for off road trips as an extra one so I will have two tires on there for spares.

cHurt - I ordered my rear bumper and sliders Oct 18th and got the sliders in middle January and the rear bumper maybe 2 weeks ago. Long wait IMO but oh well when it comes to quality.

·
on line
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh Fireman - GO RED SOX

1 - 16 of 16 Posts