Planned Mods:

Shrockworks Front Bumper
Shrockworks Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier
Shrockworks Rock Sliders
Xoskel Light Cage
HID Projector Mod

Here she is, in all of her stock glory.

3/28/2010 - Lift + Tires Update!

Teaser... tires are on. Lift is coming Monday and going on Saturday.

9/1/2010 - Lift Update! (for real this time)

Only took six months, but it's finally on there.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it quickly grew on me as soon as I saw it in person. Love the contrast between the white and the gray.

·
on line
3,436 Posts
A Stealthed out White X looks awesome! Cant wait to see it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Looks good! off to a nice start.

You'll like the contrast even better with everything stealthed. Still have to do my rear side pieces.
Thank you sir. And yeah, your X is actually my inspiration on a lot of the mods I'm planning. Really like what you did with the front logo. :)

Removed the mud flaps tonight. Going to do the wheels this Saturday, time permitting, and then I'll post up some new pictures Sunday evening hopefully!

·
on line
16,147 Posts
Great looking xterra jmooring! Can't wait to see this sucker with stealthed wheels...I love the white....if someone offered me a decent white OR for my truck as it is I would have to consider it....well maybe not...but I really love the white X's....and yes blains is sick...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm, wheel painting may be postponed. Temperatures aren't quite right and I'm going to an autocross event the same day. Maybe next weekend, weather permitting. Need to figure out what to do in the meantime that isn't too terribly expensive :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bought a spare stock "S" wheel off another user (drink) on the forums today. :) Should be good for when I get the rear Shrockworks bumper + tire carrier.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ordered PRG spacers + Deaver spring pack and Firestone Destination M/Ts on Saturday. Should be good for installation this weekend!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tires are officially on. A little rubbing on turns soon to be remedied by the melt mod. Lift goes on next Saturday.

·
on line
420 Posts
tires look good.

we live pretty close. maybe we should meet up and head to Gulches or URE to do some wheeling ? Planning a trip to URE next Sat (4/10) if you want to go send me a PM for details.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tires look good.

we live pretty close. maybe we should meet up and head to Gulches or URE to do some wheeling ? Planning a trip to URE next Sat (4/10) if you want to go send me a PM for details.
Hey bro, good to meet another Charlottean. I actually have the lift install planned for 4/10, but we'll definitely have to get together another time. I'm new to the wheeling scene, so if you'd be willing to teach me some basics, that would be great! Got any pictures of your rig/a build thread?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Added some additional pictures. Did the melt mod today. Also removed the step rails :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Funny you should say that mayoibushi.. we're gonna be at URE on Friday (July 2nd). Post up at ENCXC if you guys want to come along!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts