Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How can you tell if they are photoshop? I am not an expert but they look real to me. Looks like they used white tape, but not sure about your claim. Also, I didn't put this picture up to have a debate if they are photoshop or not. It's for us to have a laugh. Stop ruining other people's post.

·
Registered
595 Posts
How can you tell if they are photoshop? I am not an expert but they look real to me. Looks like they used white tape, but not sure about your claim. Also, I didn't put this picture up to have a debate if they are photoshop or not. It's for us to have a laugh. Stop ruining other people's post.
Dude - are you serious? I was not trying to crap on your thread - I figured you already knew they were horrible. My apologies.

As to my logic, look at the lines. Some are on cobblestones. They do not waiver in the slightest with the uneven surface. Not possible with paint or even tape. The lines are more brilliant white than they should be. There is no "cut" or shadow in the "P's" when they turn 90 degrees. Stuff like that.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Once I blow those pics up, I find myself second-guessing myself. There does appear to be some undulations on the lines along the cobblesones. There also seems to be some shadowing across some of the line sections. What bothers me most is that "P" in the upper right corner image. It does not look right. Is it just the light?

I dunno - maybe that is indeed tape?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Sorry to tell you guys, haha they aren't photoshopped. It looks to be either tape or something similar. It was an Ad campaign in 2007 Denmark for Chrysler Group. The agency Bates Y&R put this up in Copenhagen.

I'll see if I can get some Xterra ones up later today. Where they belong! Moab, desert, rock gardens!

http://creativadvertising.wordpress.com/tag/jeep/

·
on line
4,593 Posts
i still think 60% of 4x4 owners are kidding themselves and need a swift kick in the unmentionables.
fify.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Notice they are empty because the jeeps are playing in the woods, while the Nissans are having a pissing contest on the web.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I think if I was gonna park all posery like that, I would at least find a near-by dirt patch or rock, I've seen ricers park similar to those (though not always intentionally).

By the way, here's a real Jeep parking spot

1 - 20 of 23 Posts