Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
807 Posts
actually I have thought about that, I figure it would be more trouble than its worth.

·
on line
79 Posts
sorry, this is way off the subject but i saw a lifted liberty the other day at sonic. i thought it was hte most rediculus thing ive seen in awhile.

·
on line
1,361 Posts
pavementSucks said:
sorry, this is way off the subject but i saw a lifted liberty the other day at sonic. i thought it was hte most rediculus thing ive seen in awhile.
:laughing3:

·
on line
106 Posts
Why can't you install this infront of the utility basket? Is it the demension of the light bar or wiring?

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Problem is, what does that bar cost and what quality are the lights? It would probably be cheaper to just put lights on the roof basket like others have been doing.

If you wanted something similar, you could probably get a audio shop that builds custom fiberglass sub boxes to build you molded bar.

Owning as Jeep, I have been to a few Jeep gatherings. A well built liberty looks good. They are just as capable as the X. The down side is they are uni-body.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
the lights would have to be replaced with something way better...the beam is no stronger then your average headlight....i've seen them in action...i saw a liberty one time, the guy installed 4 hella right above those roof light, lol...it was funny

·
on line
332 Posts
i would spend the money only if every time you opened it it will pump out really loud music!!

·
on line
1,165 Posts
pavementSucks said:
if i didnt buy the X i would be driving my wifes liberty right now and yes, i would have lifted it...but i had to buy an X. libbys dont look that bad lifted...

·
on line
332 Posts
The 5 inch SL on a liberty looks terrible.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts