Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since my son started modding his Jeep, my basement has become overrun with stuff he has swapped out. Keep trying to get him to Ebay/Craig's List some of the crap, but no luck yet. Was looking at his wheels today and got to thinking: Anyway I can adapt his '03 alloys to fit the X? I know they are 15" 5 bolt, but I kind of like the smaller wheel with tall sidewalls. Plus, I have 5 of them. Right now they have the original tires w/ about 10K on them (Goodyear Wranglers 30X9.5 R15) and the spare never touched the pavement. Also in the parts pile is a BFG 33X12.5 15 KO that never touched the pavement (he ordered a KM and Discount Tire sent the KO instead. We needed the spare for a trip so they mounted it for us anyway while they waited for the KM. When it came in, they swapped it out and gave us the KO for free.) So, is there any way I could get these adapted to the X? If so, I would buy 4 more of the KO's if these would fit the alloys (he had the 33's on black American Racing steel rims so I don't know if they would even fit the stock alloys). He has gone up to 35's now so he has no need for any of this stuff.
If I can't recycle any of the wheels/tires for my own use, I think I'm going to try moving some of this junk myself. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll let you know what's in the inventory: Gears, suspension (stock and aftermarket), rear seat, the list goes on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts