Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
on line
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up everyone clubfrontier is having a big get together on jan19th in vegas to do some wheeling then go out later that night , we would like to invite you guys as well , let me know if your interested in goin , we will have 2wd friendly trails as well 4x4 trails

·
on line
631 Posts
Where are you guys meeting at?

I'm down for a trail run that weekend!

·
on line
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i plan on heading up there friday , i think we aregoin to start running the trailaround 10 , cause people are driving up that morning i believe , as far as where to meet we are still working on that but someone suggested a mall started with a b

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Im down, where exactly would we be meeting?

·
on line
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tenative meeting place if anything changes ill keep u informed

7400 LAS VEGAS BLVD. SOUTH, LAS VEGAS
NEVADA 89123

i guess its a shopping mall or something , we will be meeting here at 9AM saturday morning then heading out to the trails around 10AM

·
on line
631 Posts
What trails are you running? That mall use to be called Bellz Factory Outlet, but has since changed to "Las Vegas Outlet Center"... Its the only mall off the strip that starts with a "B"...

There is a Chevron gas station on the corner of Warm Springs and LV Blvd but that mall parking lot is always packed... can I suggest meeting at the south end of the mall? It is a more open area and less congested.

·
on line
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah we are still working on a firm meeting place so any suggestions are welcome , the trail we are running is bitter springs or anniversay narrows? im not familiar with the area

·
on line
246 Posts
driverx-------------------------i was only thinking of havin them meet us there because its easy. but the best place to wheel may be bittersprings and take westend wash back because im assuming 2wds are showing up and would want to play out at the dunes.

·
on line
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tentaive plan meet at the bellz mall , which changed its name to Las Vegas Outlet Center

7400 LAS VEGAS BLVD. SOUTH, LAS VEGAS
NEVADA 89123

meet time is 9AM we will be leaving around 10 Am to run the trails(anniversary narrows or bitter springs) , after we are done we will figure out where to meet after we are cleaned up and at what time to do the buffett dinner , this thread is for a list of who is a maybe and a defintive

·
on line
631 Posts
9am I will be there... count me in. And Jerimiah too... and Jason... and 2 other trucks (Toyotas).. maybe some Suzukis too.

Bitter Springs to Lake Mead, then maybe run Anniversary Narrows while we are in there...

Penski---- about how many trucks are you rolling with from AZ??

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Sounds like a good number of people will be there! Right on. So what kind of trails are these? Difficulty etc...

·
on line
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not to sure yet requested the day off so i might head up around 10 or so , but there are a couple of az guys who cant leave until 4 or 5 so i might just wait up for them so they have company still working out the details on that , but i do plan on leaving friday

·
on line
246 Posts
Driver X said:
9am I will be there... count me in. And Jerimiah too... and Jason... and 2 other trucks (Toyotas).. maybe some Suzukis too.

Bitter Springs to Lake Mead, then maybe run Anniversary Narrows while we are in there...

Penski---- about how many trucks are you rolling with from AZ??
well i was thinking anniversary narrows and then taking westend wash back that way we could hop back on 1-15 and back to the dunes, but depending on how many 2wds come then maybe they will just run with us through bitter, but i dont think 2wds can make westend wash-especially since we were there before those rains in the summer so its probably worse now. and i read over at nv ttora that someone filled in anniversary narrows at the shelf/cliff into the wash and fins with gravel so that trail may be easier now.

im assuming some of our zuki buddy with desertratz may be coming?????

·
on line
246 Posts
atekt said:
Sounds like a good number of people will be there! Right on. So what kind of trails are these? Difficulty etc...
well bittersprings can be done 2wd with a few 4wd only offchutes............and last time me/driverx ran anniversary narrows definitely 4wd only but i was told someone filled it in with gravel. so we will see, and westendwash is 4wd only........................

·
on line
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
who we have goin so far

1.penski61 (4x4) az - definate
2. toyniss (4x4) vegas - definate
3. WestCo Justin ( 2WD) SoCal/LA area -definate
4. califguy33 ( 2WD) SoCal - definate
5. dwld1(?) SoCal/Inland Empire - definate
6.atekt (?) soho , utah - definate
7.Driver X (4x4) vegas - definate