Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Would I buy/sell to him again?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
I bought a stock"S" rim from him in November of 2007.

http://www.thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=5850&highlight=

Good communication before the sale and fast shipping once an agreement was made.

Wheel arrived in good order and I now use it on my Shrock rear tire carrier.

Also, good communication after sale when I had some questions.

·
on line
225 Posts
Complete dead beat. Ripped me off big time. JUST KIDDING

He was great to deal with. We worked out a deal on some parts that he did not have available right off the bat. He gave me updates on when he'd have them ready all the way through. We were able to work out a trade that went great.

I have no thread to post because the deals were made in PM.

I would recomend him to anyone.

·
on line
225 Posts
IZVERG said:
Awww shucks.

Glad it all worked out, and sorry again about the shipping delay. (Damn USPS)
That was no fault of your's. It really wasn't all that bad really. USPS is just sliiiightly slower than UPS. In the end, I got the parts just as you described (better actually) and I am happy. Glad it worked out!

·
on line
2,125 Posts
Great guy... just shipped me his old cb antenna since i lost mine in the woods... Thanks again man... and would definitely buy from him again... :thumbup:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
He is good for the cash. just do not ask for help installing anything.

·
on line
5,228 Posts
Chase is LA RANA endorsed!
I purchased (3) Procomp 7089-6868 aluminum wheels from him, and found the experience to be top notch. He is service oriented, great in communicating with me throughout the process; both by PM's and by phone. He was willing to go the extra mile to work with me, and accomodated my requests in everyway. All (3) wheels arrived in flawless condition in their original boxes and packaging. This bro did exactly as promised and some...in my book he's way cool.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
looks like you suck! HAHA

Well if anyone has met Chase they know he is a great guy... honest and trustworthy. I would let him borrow my truck if he needed it (and that is saying a lot). So if I can trust him so can you guys.

·
on line
2,710 Posts
I bought 2 calendars from this guy and they were the best calendars in the history of time ! (HaHa)

VIVA CHASE! :notworthy:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts