Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, proud owner of an 06 OR in Oregon. I felt it was time to say hi, after doing a ton of research on the site and making some decisions on mods after doing so. I currently have 32" BFG MT's, didn't go with the extra inch due to my fear of diff failure on a brand new truck haha, a pioneer DEH-P7800MP head unit with a full color display, and some kicker 3-way 6x9's which are going in up front this month. Also, I am ordering the 2.5" AC SL any day now. I am thinking shackles in the rear, and not sure which shocks to go with, so any help would be much appreciated in either of those categories! Thanks a lot guys. O and by the way, I don't know if any of you saw it, but i was on the Southridge High School football team that got spanked by Jesuit a month or so ago on Fox Sports Net national tv. But hell, we made it to state to play em again, and guess what?! we lost again. no happy ending there.... haha Happy holidays everyone

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

·
on line
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah. I will post pictures as soon as i can get my digital camera working again! any suggestions on which AC lift package to go with?

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome :wav:

·
on line
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
1,831 Posts
How hard does a Jesuit spank?

Welcome bro.

As far as shocks goes, Bilsteins are a great choice. Good lucking finding them though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts