Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
on line
573 Posts
You guys have no idea how frustrating this is! I wish i could just make them myself and fill your orders. Unfortunately they are DT products and i have to rely on them for production. They are working on the Nissan products now but they are way overdue. I will be relaying any info i get from them to everybody that has outstanding orders.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Any updates? Neverheard back from you.

JEGS has the part listed for shipping on 10/29. Is that a more realistic date we should be expecting?

You guys have no idea how frustrating this is! I wish i could just make them myself and fill your orders. Unfortunately they are DT products and i have to rely on them for production. They are working on the Nissan products now but they are way overdue. I will be relaying any info i get from them to everybody that has outstanding orders.

Thanks

·
on line
1,431 Posts

Thanks
you're missing the point. they arent frustrated with the backorder (mainly). they are frustrated with your lack of communication, replying to e-mails. it takes 5 minutes to reply to your customers who have given you hundreds of dollars. just saying. :bs:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts