Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
West North Central Regional Moderator
9,791 Posts
have you called him? just sayin. not everyone checks their pm's on here on a regular basis.

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
Excuse DJ.
His wife is about to poop out a kid in 2 months and he's already a nervous wreck

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Ordered and paid for my catback on Aug 22. 2 weeks later I got a response that they were on back order and expected his delivery in 2 weeks. No response to emails (his site) since. Going on 4 weeks now since order placed. Ho hum... I do not mind waiting but a little communication goes a long way in customer service. Ok I'm done:angry5:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Sorry about that. I do get called away for work unexpectedly sometimes. I do understand everybodys frustration with the DT delay. I am pushing on them as hard as I can to get these products produced asap. If anybody has anyissues please shoot me an email and i will be sure to get back to you. I have made some arraingments so that if i do have to go out of town someone will keep an eye out for me.
Thanks

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ordered and paid for my catback on Aug 22. 2 weeks later I got a response that they were on back order and expected his delivery in 2 weeks. No response to emails (his site) since. Going on 4 weeks now since order placed. Ho hum... I do not mind waiting but a little communication goes a long way in customer service. Ok I'm done:angry5:
This is standard protocol for this guy. Terrible communication with no answers. I can say that I did end up getting my stuff but the guy doesn't really seem to give a shiat if he is leaving you hanging.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Add me to the list. Ordered Sept 2nd.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts