Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well sunday night was a said day. The Saprano's final episode air and by the way it was week sauce. Not sure if anyone caught the episode but they also burned a yellow X to the ground. RJ was was gettn his grove on in the woods and the story goes that the transfer case was to hot and caught the leaves on fire. What BS! a tear almost came over me as I watched the seats just melt away.

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
Anyone catch the "mistake" they made? Maybe mistake is a bad word. Anyway, they blew up a first-gen X; AJ and his girl were making out in a second-gen X.

In fact, earlier in the series, AJ's yellow X was a first-gen. It was just recently that they changed it to a next-gen. I caught that a while ago, and then saw the two trucks last night.

·
on line
135 Posts
I caught the same thing. At first I wasn't sure but looking more carefully, you could see the difference. I was wondering if anyone else noticed that as well.

·
on line
87 Posts
Also, didn't Tony get that truck from the guy that owned the sporting goods store? Then he yelled at AJ last night about how it was "a $30,000 truck!".

·
on line
1,574 Posts
well guys, i would gtake a M3 over the X, (sorry)
but what did everone think of the ending??

·
on line
87 Posts
At first I thought it was crap. An "artistic" ending is fine with me, but that's not how you end the best written, most creative show on television.

In any case, David Chase said that the clue lies in the flashback scene with Bobby, when they were on the boat. Now I think it's a great ending.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts