Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I went to the dealer to fix my rattling driver side window I came across something I have never seen in person. A leather and heated seat Xterra. so I did what any xterra owner would do take pictures and post them.

Its called the xtreme edition the interior was modified by Colorado Custom (719)634-8677. Scott and Ron from South Colorado Springs Nissan helped alot with my questions ill post more later.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
LOL! I do like the idea of the heated seats though.

·
on line
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not quit sure i didn't ask that but the interior ran $2000.00

·
on line
551 Posts
2k for an interior upgrade? YIKES!!!!
Granted it looks like a great job, but I just ain't feeling it.
Heated seats would be nice, (never had them) but I would rather have my heated side mirrors back
Great bunch of guys there at SCS Nissan.
BTW the Dakota Quad Cab on the corner is our old truck.

·
on line
134 Posts
I was wishing I had the leather last week. My wife borrowed the X to run some food stuff's for a holiday party and instead of using the nice, easy to clean rear she put everything on the back seat. When I got my truck back it had sweet potatoes all over the back of the rear seats. Let me tell you, those little blue seats are a real PITA to clean. Had to break out a toothbrush to get the junk out of the little indentations. Thankfully it didn't stain and is back to new. Would have been nice to just wipe it off like we do in the 300M.

·
on line
132 Posts
Jesus christ, 2K? I'd be down if it was all black or grey leather...maybe. Let's see for 2K why don't we just buy 400 of those snake skin covers and give one to everyone here as a christmas present?

:geek:

·
on line
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont know? Maybe since its a custom thing you can do aftermarket you could pimp it out and have your name imprinted into the leather. I not a big leather fan I like the OR seats just fine.

·
on line
196 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
You would think that the leather interior would be done to a SE model not a S, but i guess with $2000 extra cost the SE model would not look as tempting.
I agree! I like the leather, but I like black and tan two tone. I am probably going with black leather with my X.

·
on line
196 Posts
dragonplayboy said:
all black leather in that bad boy will be SICK. I can't wait.
I have "P"leather seat covers in right now it it looks nice, but I want the real stuff. I'll start looking at some local shops here and see what they charge. I'm sure I can find something affordable around LA. I'm still trying to figure out my interior as far as dash trim and other little mods so I can make it all look as stock as possible.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
You're in LA, close to Mexico... There's a few very reputable shops in TJ that do honestly great leather interior work for like 1/4 of what you'll pay in the states.

·
on line
1,361 Posts
heated seats would be nice, but the X does have heater. I also am not a fan of leather.

To each their own though

·
on line
589 Posts
I can second Syndicate's comment, back in the day I had a few friends in the import scene and they had some incredible leather work done in Mexico for a good price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts