Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
How tall are your drawers? Fixing to redo mine but am worried about making it too tall.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
I made them 12" tall which is about the max I can get with my ARB50 fridge when my slide comes in.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Hmm... y tho? Add a body lift and you are ready for 35's
No desire for a body lift myself. I may get 35's later and this would allow me to do so if so (been toying with the idea of 35" Patagonia MT's) but mainly gonna need to fine tune my alignment which would involve probably moving the caster down again. The brutal alignment+fix while been great for my TS is not so for my tires. I've went through a lot of the rubber on my Falkens in around 2k miles. Rotated my tires and did this to align it to fix it.

·
NewX’er 4life
2,441 Posts
Hmm... y tho? Add a body lift and you are ready for 35's
Says the guy that insisted on a 1" BL instead of the 2" standard! :grin:

You have to cut anyway for 35's with a BL too, so either way you are cutting or swapping the front fenders, just have to cut less with a BL. It's always the pinch weld and lower fender area on the front and the rear plastic that needs it. Nisstec cut their rear plastic to fit 37's (seek out that rig for pics), I'd wager you'd be cutting the same amount for 35's without a BL.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Finally got my Hefty transfer and gas skid in. Primed and bedlined them and put them on but oh man what a pita to get that gas skid on. Don't want to do that again.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Looks good! That gas tank skid was rough with David and I working on his, can't imagine what it'd be like solo.
I needed too much beer for it. :|

181 - 193 of 193 Posts