Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Xterra S 6MT
11 Posts
I bought a Monoprice (knock off Pelican) hard case for less than $20 because my Xterra didn't come with the first aid kit and people want a lot of money for OEM ones on eBay. I had to extend the straps but it works fine for less money if you are on a budget.
I have to strap my straps in an X to keep the case from sliding out since it is a little small. I have been thinking maybe a strip of velcro would keep it from moving enough to not be an issue

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Hi Brunnie, so what's the deal?
Nope.... Rummaged through all the spare stuff and don't have one. Sorry, thought I did. :)

That's what happens when you get old.... you can't remember... uh what are we talking about again??? ;)

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Junk Yard

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
If you have a local Pull and Save junk yard, I have seen them several times in wrecked Xterra.
Somehow in my area they seem to disappear before the vehicle is put out for pickin', so they are a rare find. Guess the employees get first dibs on things.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I've not opened my bag in years.
This post has alerted me to check for any expired items which may be inside of it.
Along with what came from the factory, I included some otc meds such as Benadryl, Tylenol, Aspirin etc etc etc.

Reactions: Brunnie

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just purchased a FAK in Ebay, unfortunately it is too small and vendor will not accept returns, anybody knows we're can I get an used OEM FAK bag?
View attachment 147204
I bought this, fit perfectly with factory straps

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you Mac but I rather have the OEM. I don't care about the contents, I will filli it with fresh FAK items.

Hey CroftonBilly, how much do you want for it. Can you post a pic.? Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts