Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have an 07 X and am looking for an extra set of wheels to put snow tires on, I am missing the rods for the jack/spare tire tool, and my lower glove box handle is broken. I am in Colorado, let me know what you got?

Thank you

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Hi all, I have an 07 X and am looking for an extra set of wheels to put snow tires on, I am missing the rods for the jack/spare tire tool, and my lower glove box handle is broken. I am in Colorado, let me know what you got?

Thank you
Check out this from Denver, Northglen craigslist.

Nissan Xterra parts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have a set of the OEM steel wheels that came with my 07 X that i could sell. Let me know if you are still looking/interested. Im in Boulder.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have a set of the OEM steel wheels that came with my 07 X that i could sell. Let me know if you are still looking/interested. Im in Boulder.
I would be interested in the wheels if you don't hear back from the OP.

·
Registered
108 Posts
The OP hasn't replied back, so i still have the rims. I was planning on posting them on Craigslist for a couple hundred bucks for the set (4 rims). Im not home today, but I can grab a couple of pictures tomorrow if you're still interested. They are in good shape. Not bend, no dents. I did platidiped them about 3 years ago so they would definitely need another coat if you care about aesthetics. Let me know.

I tried to send you a PM, but my post count is still less than 15...so not allowed yet!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Do a quick intro on the welcome page and Old Navy will hook you up. Sent you a PM, not sure if you can read them or not.

·
TNX Senior Member
445 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Appreciate the push! But I'm still holding out on shipping, only because I feel like the cost of it wouldn't even make sense for a buyer, it would cost so much that they could pick up brand new ones for the same price at that point, aside from the 2 nearly new BFG's. Personally I think your X would look great with all black ones :D

·
TNX Senior Member
445 Posts
Appreciate the push! But I'm still holding out on shipping, only because I feel like the cost of it wouldn't even make sense for a buyer, it would cost so much that they could pick up brand new ones for the same price at that point, aside from the 2 nearly new BFG's. Personally I think your X would look great with all black ones :D
If they were 16" I would've very much so considered that. FWIW, I sold my stock wheels to a member on here and I think it was $60ish for all 4. Can't remember for sure but it was 100% less than $100. Granted that was without tires. You might be better off selling the rims separately from the tires and offering to ship, provided buyer pays.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts